Why this blog?

                                                                                                                Hindi Version

Giving birth to a little is one of the most rewarding thing in life its a desire of every mother to be able to take proper care of the little one. But in modern times of nuclear families most of the new moms don't get any guidance from the elder ones, under such circumstances we turn towards internet for the help (other than medical emergencies). When my kid was very young especially first few wees after birth, every day there was something for which I had no solution but my internet research gave me quite an idea about behavioural pattern of young ones. Here I want to share all those experiences which made my life easy as a mom, hope it will help you too. 

Most common problems

Infant gas problem 

Indian breastfeeding tips 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to freshen up dried out baby wipes

Highly effective remedies for cough and cold in babies

Tips for easy breastfeeding